Monday, August 18, 2008

Anniversary of sorts




I just realized today that I have been in Portland 4 years now. I am usually pretty good about remembering dates, but I can't remember the moving day date. It was after a crazed Sweat Pea weekend where Chenne, Tanya, Angela and Philip had visited. It doesn't seem like it's been 4 years-time is flying. I have offically lived in Portland longer with out a car than with a car. I didn't ever think I would be carless this long, but am still enjoying not having one. Will I still be in Portland in another 4 years?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy anniversary, baby! Chenne and I just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary, and I always remember that we visited and you moved out here the year after we got married. So glad to have you here. T.